Contracting with Tiro
Contracting with Tiro
The flexibility, choice and variety of experience that can be achieved by fulfilling contract, temporary or interim positions mean that this is an increasingly popular career choice for many professionals.
The skills that professional contractors can offer is highly valued by a wealth of organisations, many of which view the engagement of short-term expertise as a key element of their recruitment strategy.
We are the experts when it comes to finding the ideal assignment for both individuals and organisations. If you are looking for your next contract role you can find what you need here. Contact our dedicated contract support team on 01277 354469.
Register or sign in to your unique candidate timesheet portal HERE
Timesheet Portal replaces your existing paper based system and gives you even more. Timesheets are submitted online (web or mobile), and if required and approved by clients online or by email.
· Web-based submission (desktop or mobile)
· Track start/end times, total hours, days or a combination thereof
· Automatic overtime calculation
· Append notes to timesheets
· Single or multiple-stage approval processes
· Support for paper-based signatures
· Reporting on timesheets can be done hourly/daily
· Support for weekly or monthly timesheets
· Full audit history of timesheets - dates of submission, approval, etc
· Your clients are able to report on all previously approved timesheets
Contractor Self Billing
Our self billing module provides you with the ability to automatically generate invoices to be sent for payment. This cuts down on the manual work required by our contractors.
· Invoices are sent from the contractor with their own company details
· Contractors can amend their own company and bank details on their invoices
· Automatic creation of self billing invoices when timesheets/expenses are approved
· Include contractor rechargeable expenses in invoices
· Invoices are linked to timesheets so the contractor cannot invoice twice for the same work
· Export to Sage, Xero & Quickbooks as supplier invoices
Tiro manages contractor payroll in house with a team dedicated to supporting our contractors. Utilising an online portal for timesheets, expenses, payslips, self-billing etc, we are able to provide you with the simplest way to manage your contract.
Contracting with Tiro: The Benefits
As well as the careers choice for many professionals, temporary or contract work can also be an ideal solution for those between jobs, travelling or looking to return to work after a career break. Consider the advantages
Competitive rates of pay
The market for temporary and interim professionals is competitive meaning that experienced individuals with initiative are in high demand. As a result flexible individuals available to start immediately should not be short of opportunities.
Expand your skills
Contract work in different environments and with different clients is the single most effective way of broadening your skills base and enhancing your CV. Inevitably this will mean that more opportunities are available to you in the longer term.
Access to the UK’s top employers
As one of the automotive industry’s most successful specialist recruitment providers in the UK, Tiro has links with many top employers. As a result we are exclusive suppliers of contract staff to a wealth of high profile organisations across the country and can offer you an unrivalled choice of assignments.
Register or sign in to your unique candidate timesheet HERE
Login to View