- Aerospace & Defence Programme Manager - IMM (Integrated Materials Management) Permanent Role £31K - 40K pa, £41K - 50K pa Leighton Buzzard Published 11/12/13
- Automotive Principal Systems Engineer Permanent Role £41K - 50K pa Solihull Published 11/12/13
- Automotive Lead Project Engineer Permanent Role £31K - 40K pa, £41K - 50K pa London Published 11/12/13
- Automotive Component Engineer Permanent Role £31K - 40K pa Dagenham, Essex Published 11/12/13
- Aerospace & Defence Program Manager Permanent Role £41K - 50K pa Leighton Buzzard Published 11/12/13
- Aerospace & Defence Lead Developer Permanent Role £51K - 60K pa, £61K - 70K pa Leighton Buzzard Published 11/12/13
- Automotive Applications Analyst/Applications Engineer Permanent Role £31K - 40K pa, £41K - 50K pa London Published 11/12/13
- Automotive Electronics Design Engineers Permanent Role £31K - 40K pa, £41K - 50K pa Solihull Published 11/12/13
- Electronics Quality Engineer Permanent Role £31K - 40K pa Witham Published 11/12/13
25th September 2013
Award Winning Tiro Associates
Tiro Selected as a Finalist at the Prestigious REC Institute of Recruitment Professionals Awards!
Tiro Associates Ltd has been shortlisted Recruitment Employment Confederation IRP Awards 2013 in the “Best...
24th September 2013
UK Automotive industry launches initiative to address 100,000 person skills gap
UK based vehicle manufacturers are attempting to increase school pupils awareness of a career in the automotive sector in a bid to plug a 100,000 person future skills gap.
2nd September 2013
UK Manufacturing increasing at fastest rate for 20 years
UK manufacturing has made a dramatic return to growth, with output increasing at the fastest rate for almost 20 years, helping to drive the UK economy back to growth.
Loughborough University Spring Graduate Recruitment & Placement Fair
4th March 2014
We look forward to meeting you in the Sir David Wallace Sports Hall
Tiro Associates Limited is a leading engineering recruitment agency and executive search consultancy, working with leading Automotive, Aerospace, Defence, Electronics, Engineering, Manufacturing, Rail and Renewable Energy companies. We operate on a national and international basis to provide the highest calibre permanent, interim and contract professionals for technical recruitment, technical jobs, engineering recruitment and engineering jobs. We are a preferred supplier to all our FTSE and FORTUNE listed clients and also provide a managed service (or act as sole supplier) where this meets our clients' requirements.
As one of the UK's foremost engineering recruitment Companies "Creating partnerships" is the essence of how we work by setting excellence in service delivery to both client and candidate, creating a fine distinction between us and other engineering recruitment agencies. Exceeding expectations is achieved through developing a comprehensive understanding of our clients' recruitment needs to ensure the delivery of the best recruitment methodologies. We value our extensive and exclusive base of candidates, treating them with respect, ensuring honest and constructive feedback that helps us remain an engineering recruitment company that's in sync with the key stake holders of the industry. Tiro achieves our company vision through developing our consultants to achieve the highest standards and supporting them in fulfilling their own personal development and career goals.
We are experts at sourcing high calibre engineers who specialise in a variety of areas including:
Aerospace And Defence Engineers | Automotive Engineers | Electronics Engineers | I.T & Technical Engineers