- Automotive Senior Recruitment Consultant Permanent Role £31K - 40K pa, £41K - 50K pa Ingatestone, Essex Published 19/09/14
- Automotive Resident Engineer Permanent Role £51K - 60K pa Basildon Published 19/09/14
- Aerospace & Defence Programme Manager - IMM (Integrated Materials Management) Permanent Role £31K - 40K pa Leighton Buzzard Published 19/09/14
- Automotive Senior Development Engineer - Sensors Permanent Role £31K - 40K pa Birmingham Published 19/09/14
- Automotive Senior R&D Engineer Permanent Role £41K - 50K pa Lincolnshire Published 19/09/14
- Aerospace & Defence Verification & Test Manager Permanent Role £51K - 60K pa, £71K - 80K pa Leighton Buzzard Published 19/09/14
- Automotive Senior Electronics Engineer - Chassis Systems Permanent Role £31K - 40K pa Birmingham Published 19/09/14
- Aerospace & Defence Engineering Project Lead Permanent Role £51K - 60K pa Leighton Buzzard Published 19/09/14
- Automotive Aftermarket Product Manager Permanent Role £31K - 40K pa Gainsborough Published 19/09/14
31st July 2014
Driverless cars on UK public roads from 2015
The British government has announced that driverless cars will be allowed on public roads from January 2015.
UK cities have been asked to bid to host one of 3...
- 23rd July 2014 British manufacturers are bringing manufacturing back to Britain The Far East has become the centre of manufacturing thanks to cheap labour. But as costs rise with a burgeoning middle-class in the east and rising shipping costs, many brands...
18th May 2014
Award Winning Tiro Associates
Tiro is a Double Winner at the Best Business Awards!!
We are very proud to announce that we have won 2 highly competitive categories at the prestigious Best Business...
Loughborough University Spring Graduate Recruitment & Placement Fair
Tuesday 21st October 2014 11-4pm
We look forward to meeting you in the Sir David Wallace Sports Hall
Tiro Associates Limited is a leading engineering recruitment agency and executive search consultancy, working with leading Automotive, Aerospace, Defence, Electronics, Engineering, Manufacturing, Rail and Renewable Energy companies. We operate on a national and international basis to provide the highest calibre permanent, interim and contract professionals for technical recruitment, technical jobs, engineering recruitment and engineering jobs. We are a preferred supplier to all our FTSE and FORTUNE listed clients and also provide a managed service (or act as sole supplier) where this meets our clients' requirements.
As one of the UK's foremost engineering recruitment Companies "Creating partnerships" is the essence of how we work by setting excellence in service delivery to both client and candidate, creating a fine distinction between us and other engineering recruitment agencies. Exceeding expectations is achieved through developing a comprehensive understanding of our clients' recruitment needs to ensure the delivery of the best recruitment methodologies. We value our extensive and exclusive base of candidates, treating them with respect, ensuring honest and constructive feedback that helps us remain an engineering recruitment company that's in sync with the key stake holders of the industry. Tiro achieves our company vision through developing our consultants to achieve the highest standards and supporting them in fulfilling their own personal development and career goals.
We are experts at sourcing high calibre engineers who specialise in a variety of areas including:
Aerospace And Defence Engineers | Automotive Engineers | Electronics Engineers | I.T & Technical Engineers