- Automotive Applications Engineer Permanent £31K - 40K pa Basildon, Essex Published 06/03/14
- Automotive Electronics Design Engineers Permanent Role £31K - 40K pa, £41K - 50K pa Solihull Published 06/03/14
- Automotive Mechanical Engineer Permanent £31K - 40K pa, £41K - 50K pa Solihull Published 06/03/14
- Automotive Engine Development Test/Lab Engineer Permanent £20K - 25K pa, £26K - 30K pa, £31K - 40K pa London Published 06/03/14
- Aerospace & Defence Strategic Sourcing Manager Permanent Role £51K - 60K pa, £61K - 70K pa Leighton Buzzard Published 06/03/14
- Energy Lead Mechanical Designer Engineer Permanent Role £31K - 40K pa, £41K - 50K pa Southend on Sea, Essex Published 06/03/14
- Aerospace & Defence Certification Manager Permanent Role £61K - 70K pa Leighton Buzzard Published 06/03/14
- Automotive Principal Calibration Engineer, Diagnostics Permanent £51K - 60K pa London Published 06/03/14
- Automotive Quality Manager Permanent £31K - 40K pa Kent Published 06/03/14
17th February 2014
Luxury Car Sales Boosted by Young Buyers
As the global economy recovers, car buyers are increasingly willing to spend money on more luxurious cars.
Any buyers at the high end are getting younger and younger, especially...
- 30th January 2014 Skills Shortage May Stop UK Businesses from Growing with the Economic Recovery A survey by the UK commission of Employment & Skills of more than 90,000 employers found that 22% of vacancies last year were unfilled because of inadequate skills, compared with...
3rd January 2014
Award Winning Tiro Associates
Tiro is a Double Winner at the Best Business Awards!!
We are very proud to announce that we have won 2 highly competitive categories at the prestigious Best Business...
Loughborough University Spring Graduate Recruitment & Placement Fair
4th March 2014
We look forward to meeting you in the Sir David Wallace Sports Hall
Tiro Associates Limited is a leading engineering recruitment agency and executive search consultancy, working with leading Automotive, Aerospace, Defence, Electronics, Engineering, Manufacturing, Rail and Renewable Energy companies. We operate on a national and international basis to provide the highest calibre permanent, interim and contract professionals for technical recruitment, technical jobs, engineering recruitment and engineering jobs. We are a preferred supplier to all our FTSE and FORTUNE listed clients and also provide a managed service (or act as sole supplier) where this meets our clients' requirements.
As one of the UK's foremost engineering recruitment Companies "Creating partnerships" is the essence of how we work by setting excellence in service delivery to both client and candidate, creating a fine distinction between us and other engineering recruitment agencies. Exceeding expectations is achieved through developing a comprehensive understanding of our clients' recruitment needs to ensure the delivery of the best recruitment methodologies. We value our extensive and exclusive base of candidates, treating them with respect, ensuring honest and constructive feedback that helps us remain an engineering recruitment company that's in sync with the key stake holders of the industry. Tiro achieves our company vision through developing our consultants to achieve the highest standards and supporting them in fulfilling their own personal development and career goals.
We are experts at sourcing high calibre engineers who specialise in a variety of areas including:
Aerospace And Defence Engineers | Automotive Engineers | Electronics Engineers | I.T & Technical Engineers